Sunday, April 22, 2007

series tied 3-3?

Seriously? I'm not really sure how it happened, but the Canucks/Stars series is now tied 3-3 (like you didn't know that).
What I don't really get, it how you expect to win hockey games without scoring any goals. I am positive that no team has one an NHL game without scoring a goal.
Ever.
That leaves a game 7 tomorrow night for all to look forward to. That is, if they can score. I will be cheering them on either way, and I will admit that it will be extremely more exciting and rewarding if we can score some goals.

As much as I don't want to admit it, I am also looking forward to "The Real Wedding Crashers", a new series starting tomorrow night. It really does look like it is going to be funny, but a lot will have to do with the format and delivery of the show.
Of course, if the hockey game goes into overtime again, I may miss the whole opening episode.

No comments: