Tuesday, April 3, 2007

definately decaf

There I was, in the car, my GM driving us to a class that we were teaching today. My phone rings, and it's Vanessa on the other end.

V: what has more caffeine in it, hot chocolate or decaf coffee?
me: hmm. I'm not sure...probably the hot chocolate.
V: so you won't have an issue if I get Thomas a coffee then?
me: I guess not

Previously to the phone call, Vanessa and Thomas on the way into Vancouver to visit Ryder:

V: Thomas, do you want something to drink before we get on the highway?
T: Yes, I would like a coffee with two sugars please.
V: ...
{Vanessa makes the phone call to me, drives through Tim Horton's. Thomas gets his decaf}
T: mmm...2 sugars really IS delicious.

Not that I ever get coffee when he is around. That must be someone else that is mildly addicted to the large "double double" setting the example. For $1.49. Please.

No comments: