Tuesday, April 10, 2007

8 years old

After a gestation period of 14 months, on this day 8 years ago we gave birth to the beautiful and loving union of marriage that we now share. At the time, I don't know that either of us really had any idea what the next 8 years would bring, we just knew that we wanted to spend it together. Sure we fought, and I guess we still do, but the good outweighs the bad by so much it breaks the scale.

And so, a list of the 5 things I most love about my wife:

5) If I am feeling down, she doesn't stop trying to pick me up.
4) She lets me bitch and moan when I am sick.
3) Her eyes. They are captivating.
2) She doesn't ever throw it in my face that she is much smarter than me.
1) She loves me, even when I screw up. Which is a lot.

Thank you Vanessa, for being all I have ever wanted.

No comments: