Wednesday, August 12, 2009

trippin?

It turns out that Cultas Lake Waterpark cares much more about keeping it's grounds and water clean. Thank you to them that we did not pick up any new diseases while enjoying the waterslides.
It started off a bit cool, but the sun came out in the late afternoon to warm everyone up for the ride home.

After that, the holidays have consisted of sitting around the house, taking it easy. Eleanor was sick for most of Monday/Tuesday, but has rebounded well today. On Monday I did make a quick trip to work to compete in the drink competition that was being held, in which a partner and I made 3 drinks that may actually make it to the drink menu in the fall. The next stage of the competition takes place next Wednesday at a club called "the republic" in Vancouver. It's at 11am, so I don't know how hip and happening a place it will be, but nonetheless if we win, it's a decent prize. ($2000 travel voucher-giddy up!)

Possibly making a trip next week, looking forward to it if we can. I'll let you know dear internet, as soon as I find out (or weeks later, really, you know how consistent I am with the updates).

No comments: