Monday, June 16, 2008

Knomes

Knomes = fun and good times. We had a baseball tournament this weekend, my family and I. Vanessa and the kids didn't play, but pretty much the rest of my family was in on it. We had a good time, and that is the important thing. I say this, because we didn't win more than one game, but who's counting. We had some tough teams to play against, teams that recruited people with semi-professional ball player status. So whatever, we couldn't score very much on them, but we had some good, solid defense against them. For a couple innings.

I did have to cut the festivities short for Sunday though, and go to work at 4. Did I mention that I have had enough of working there? I think I have mentioned it, but one more time just in case you missed it. I have lost all desire to be a restaurant manager. Too bad, since there seems to be a major crisis going on with the shortage of managers in {insert corporate restaurant name here} . Maybe someone should think about keeping the managers happy, and maybe they would stick around for a while. Just a thought.

Time to head off to bed, since I have to work at 9am. Nothing quite like being scheduled to close, then open. Someone should make a law about how much time you need to have in between shifts...wait...I think there is. Hmmm. I wonder why everyone is leaving the position...??

No comments: