Friday, June 6, 2008

closing in on closing day

I find it a bit hard to believe that 3 weeks has gone by already. I have a half day of school today, then a final exam. Then, on Monday, it's all day finals. And then that's it. Back to work on Tuesday, which is about a 98 on my List of Places I Would Like to Be on Tuesday.

Things I am going to miss about my class:

1) 2 "recesses" and an hour long lunch in an 8 hour day.
2) the "baconscope"
3) believe it or not, getting up at 6 everyday. I know I could keep doing it, but probably will have a hard time since there will be no real reason for it, and if I work at night, crashing at 10pm could be bad.
4) weekends off

Things I am not going to miss about my class:

1) "whale tail". Put on some pants that fit please everyone
2) people complaining about how short the course is. Seriously folks, did you have no idea it would be intense for the 3 weeks? Do some research next time...
3) a person that I don't think will pass this course continuing to ask questions about the next level up paramedic course. Focus on this one dude, so you can pass it first. The next one won't take you without this one.
4) not having time to do anything around the house and leaving it all for Vanessa to have to do
5) Sager splints too "close to home"