Tuesday, July 24, 2007

random updates

It's real busy around here right now, so here's a quick update of what's going on:

1) Thomas' birthday on Wednesday. Turning 5, which he has literally been waiting a year for.

2) New G.M. started at work last week. Looks much like "Wolverine" from the X-Men. He seems ok, but the dude did get the job I was shooting for.

3) Coffee with previous G.M. turned area associate reveals plans to change locations of employment for me. Same chain, same job, different store.

4) Phone call with G.M. turned area associate explaining the plans sound great as long as they involve a new contract with the star of the show. (me)

5) Getting very excited for our trip to Seattle this weekend. We are heading down with my parents, spending Friday & Saturday night checking out things like the Children's Museum and the Pike Place Market.

6) Am currently awaiting confirmation of offer to transfer. I feel a bit like I am selling my house, with me as the house, offered lower than my asking price. So I countered their offer, and now I am waiting to see if I shall sell, or be left on the market.

That's all for now, it's bedtime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you.

Anonymous said...

where&when? if i don't see you tonight, have a great weekend. tell me more SOON!!!! i have a job interview at the church daycare on tuesday!! pray for me please!!