Thursday, October 2, 2008

octember

I am officially a procrastinating blogger. Every now and then I think of something to update the world with, and then get distracted by whatever else I am doing. Or, I get the time to update, and draw a blank on whats important.

Maybe I am too busy scheming how to swindle money from people?

Perhaps I am just spending time with my wife, because I like to. And she knows lots of ways for me to scheme money out of unsuspecting (or sometimes suspecting) family members. That's always good for a chuckle for us.

Or, I could be busy dealing with children who are not really sure how to deal with the untimely passing of their younger cousin, not to mention being there for the parents of said cousin;
the fact that not just one, but both parents of my wife and her siblings decided that it is easier to blame and point fingers about what went wrong, and make shit up about people that just isn't true so they can feel good about their decision to alienate their family;
let's not forget about the fire at work;

and I could go on, but I think that it may sound like I am beginning to whine. That really is not what I started out to do, and I hope it didn't sound that way. Deep breath...and

We are well. Things are far from perfect at our house, but we will survive. Grade 1 & 2 will come and pass. We will thrive, knowing that God is with us, always.
And soon will return the frequent bible study posts, quick verses and my thoughts on them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like spending time with you too... is that what we are calling it these days?