Saturday, October 18, 2008

FIT

Yesterday brought me one big step closer to the Paramedic academy. I went and took the fitness assessment that needed to be done before I could apply. It went about as well as I expected, I managed to pass all of the required "elements". Some I rocked out, and some I squeaked by. It is a good thing that I have been playing basketball regularly, otherwise I may not have had the aerobic component locked down.
Today though, today is not so great. Thomas has been home sick from school the last two days, and in typical fashion, now that he is feeling better the rest of us are feeling it. Eleanor, Vanessa and me are all feeling a bit like a truck ran us over. Me, I actually feel like a train ran me over, since I am not only feeling ill, but all different parts of my body that are usually happy with me and how I treat it are in rebellion. Moving hurts. Alot.
The part that worries me the most is tomorrow. The second day after is always worse.

No comments: