Sunday, September 20, 2009

As per the last post, I know it's not twitter. I probably am not allowed to say tweet without acknowledging them, so I apologize now twitter. Maybe one day I will go ahead and launch myself in to the official world of tweeting, but for now, I have to rip it off.

Moving on, it's decided. I am going to be the store partner of Original Joe's Restaurant and Bar, in South Surrey, BC.

I know this is a bit of a far cry from paramedicine, but as I mentioned before

a) this is a good financial opportunity for us to start planning beyond next weeks paycheque
b) the paramedic strike has already postponed my school indefinitely, so I shall take advantage of the opportunity God has put before us, and run with it.

We are so blessed to have this opportunity come up and I am quite excited about for many reasons, which I am now too tired to get in to. I am a bit nervous too, but if God has this restaurant in His plans, then I have nothing to be worried about.

No comments: