Tuesday, May 1, 2007

ipod

Last night our sweet little darling Eleanor was having a hard time going to sleep. She was having fears about having a nightmare. One of her friends told her a story about someone being stabbed in the heart a few months ago, and at the time, she was afraid of having a dream about it. Last night, it popped up again. Because of this, she didn't get to sleep until after 10pm.

That brings us to this morning, where we were all just laying in bed, ignoring the fact that it was after 8am and Eleanor was late for school. The princess was having a small fit, mostly because she wanted to be sleeping still I think.

The best part, as we were laying there trying not to react to the frequent grumblings from the other side of the bed, Thomas tells us he wants and ipod. Not sure that she heard him correctly, Vanessa asks him what he just said.

T: I want an ipod.
V: Do you even know what an ipod is?
T: yeah, it has like a thousand songs on it, and games.
V: How do you know that?
T: Daddy has one.

I think that he has listened to a song on my ipod a total of one time, and I think that I have used it a total of one time in front of them in the 6 months that I have had it.

I should probably get used to this, the boy asking for all the cool new gadgets that are out there as I'm sure the requests will get more emphatic as he gets older.
And more expensive.

No comments: