Sunday, May 13, 2007

$14,952

I need to make a t-shirt that reads: I survived the Single Greatest Restaurant Event of the Year. I am alive. Barely awake, but alive. We did have the best day ever, even without the boss man around. I do think that this will bode well for both my chef and I, as we did rock the show today. I know that our supporting cast helped us knock the ball out of the park, in fact shattering the sales record from last year by over $2500. $14,952 is the amount of sales we had up until 5pm. That total doesn't even include the dinner shift.

That being said, I have very little energy, and nowhere near enough to go into why I have been blessed with the best wife ever. I know, and I hope that the kids know, that they have the best mom ever.

(And the best grandma's ever too :)

No comments: