Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sept-ober?

whoa! what happened to September? It seems that it has run away from me and left me holding nothing but October. Not that I have a big issue with October. It is usually decent to me, and the changing color of the leaves on the trees that accompanies it is quite pretty. It's just that September and I seemed to be getting along pretty well this year, with the sun and the warm and all that. Next thing you know, I blinked, and September was gone.

8 of 12 Practicum shifts are done now. I have still yet to be allowed to ride up in the front of the ambulance, I am excited for the day that I get hired and don't have to bounce around in the back every single time we drive somewhere. It is pretty exciting though, and although most of the calls that I have attended so far have not been emergencies, the couple that actually were emergencies were pretty neat to be a part of. I don't know how it will feel without the safety net of the preceptor there backing me up if I need them or miss something, but since I have 4 more shifts to practice with one there I won't worry about that yet.

No comments: