Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halfway through my second day of "unemployment" and so far, it's been great. I had a really good day with Eleanor in the morning, working on math while Thomas was at a Dr. appointment. Then some crosswords while Vanessa took over the teaching after lunch, and a quick science lesson before dinner. It is difficult to be the "earth" and rotate & revolve around the sun, while having a "moon" try to revolve around you at the same time.

Staff bowling party last night (by staff I mean the staff of where I used to work...) was interesting. Not the best social venue to visit with people, 6 lanes of people all focused on not breaking their fingers in the 10 pin bowling balls. Thus, I was coerced in to spending some after bowling time visiting the people.

I am expecting a phone call today...soon in fact...with the training plan. *fingers crossed* that it involves Vancouver more than Calgary.

No comments: