Friday, September 3, 2010

who needs sleep?

After a week of working (even though it's half the amount of hours as my managing jobs, it still feels like full days), a 3 hour trip to langley and back, and a mad hatter tea party, it's only just beginning! Friday morning, and the weekend brings with it a couple overnight on-ambulance shifts for me. Of course I found out a short time ago, so there is still some work schedule involved too, which means that I will be leaving for work in an hour, and then returning home tomorrow morning around 7am for a nap. Then back to the ambulance for another all nighter, followed up by a super exciting good time with Sunday lunch shift at work (gag).

Our friends to the South have delivered their healthy baby boy! Glory to God that momma and Job are doing well. I don't have a pic for you out there, but trust me when I say that he is gorgeous.

No comments: