Thursday, November 20, 2008

musings from afar

A few things to update, while I mind my wonderful nieces in Langley

1: I don't know if the new restaurant/GM position is going to pan out. I'm giving it a go, but so far things are grey. I have mixed reviews on the situation, as there are many rooting for me to get it, and many who do not want to see me leave where I am now.
Either way, I hope to know soon, to ease my mind.

2: It's been one week since the massive dose of immunizations, and I don't feel like a bag of potatoes. yet...two more days, and I should be out in the clear.

3: Christmas is coming fast. Take a moment, and think about why you are heading out to buy all those presents. Is it because the sheep of society all flock out to the retail stores, and say it's time to get all the "must have" items? Or are you out to celebrate the greatest gift of God, that his one and only Son should come to Earth to die for our sins? Me, I will be keeping this in mind when I shop, because that is really why I celebrate.

4: I am currently listening to "fire fall down" by Hillsong. What an amazing experience, every time I hear it. It's on the United we Stand CD, and would make an excellent way to celebrate Jesus' birthday.

No comments: