Monday, May 30, 2011

quick updates

I have been thinking about a nice long, eloquent post about how things are going for us. It's not going to happen right now though, so here are some rapid fire updates for y'all.

-The new house is great. The location is fantastic for us, the house is clean & well cared for, lots of space for the family. Never had we had a home that felt so "right" for us.

-No job yet. I have applied at some places, have not heard back yet. I think that I am going to take this week to look at "day" jobs, and if nothing pans out, I will hit up some restaurants next week as the fall back. Would prefer a job that allowed me evenings, and more importantly weekends off. If only...

-BC licensing is still in progress. I managed to flub up one of my practical exam calls, and because of this, I will have to redo this exam. Hoping for a quick turnaround from the EMA licensing peeps, looks like a possible July date for this exam. Until I pass that exam though, no Alberta license.

-Epinepherine Versus Salbutamol. A super fun essay I get to write, resulting from the licensing exam. Not because I did anything wrong, just because I am sure the examiner wanted me to write an essay.

-"Canada's sunniest city" so I'm told. I am still waiting to see it, it's been cloudy and rainy pretty much every day this past week.


That's it for now. Feel free to comment if you have any questions...

1 comment:

Burticus Familicus said...

That's funny about the weather...when I talked to Thomas last night, he said that the weather only liked the rest of them, but not you...but that the weather doesn't bother him so much, as long as you are there with them. He's such a sweet kid.