Sunday, February 20, 2011

I am surprised.

At what you ask? (all 2 of you who read this blog)

I am surprised at how basic the written exam was for licensing. It seemed to me to be about 1/4 of what I expected to be on it. With that being said, I am cautiously optimistic that I have passed. I will have to wait on edge for the next 2-3 weeks though, while I wait for "the man" to mark it and get the results to me.

What will I do until then you ask...maybe visit some friends we haven't seen for a while? Like since they moved to "the hat"? Thomas and Eleanor do miss the boys...

1 comment:

messengerfamily said...

OK so I am laughing at the (two people who read your blog) I am really relating to that one. I poor my heart out and get like a comment every month! Feels like I am talking to myself, I should just start each entry off with Dear Diary,
Glad to hear the test was so easy peasy!
Happy March!