Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday updates

This past week has been super busy. A couple of night shifts on the ambulance at UBC started the week off. I don't really understand the purpose of a 14 hour shift, but there are many things that I don't understand about BCAS. I have spent a good portion of the minimal free time I've had this week trying to re-equip our computer after having to strip it of all of it's info due to a virus we picked up. The programs got back to 2005 basics, and most of our info was wiped. I managed to save some of the pics pre-wipe, which is kind of nice. I haven't been able to get the itunes repopulated from the ipod though, and I'm not sure if I will be able to or not. I think there is some sort of security feature on there that only lets you upload music that you have purchased from itunes. Most of our close to 1000 songs were from cd's though, so I will need to do some research on how to make that work.
We have a laptop now too, which makes dual-computering at home a bit easier now. The sore throat that I thought I had kicked from 2 weeks ago came roaring back last night at work, and I almost lost my voice. Trying to keep quiet today to make sure it is ready for work again tomorrow.
Christmas is fast approaching, and thanks to my amazing wife, we are almost totally ready for it. Hoo-ray! We are heading out to the annual Christmas Dessert Theatre tonight, which should be awesome. My brother is performing in it this year, and I am excited to see what his first on-stage performance will look like. Time for a rest now before the next busy week starts up.

3 comments:

messengerfamily said...

Mr. Greenhow! Enjoy the dessert theater, we are going to the one here in town this sunday...it that a grace brethren thing everywhere I wonder???

Russell said...

Not sure about it being a Grace Bretheren thing or not, the one we went to was the Baptist church that most of our Grace Bretheren members came from 3 years ago. Still have lots of friends and family that go there too, it's always nice to see them again.

messengerfamily said...

OK so I did not know you responded back till just now...
How does that work when you comment on someone else and they comment back, how do I become informed about that??? I miss that part of facebook...the interaction. Anyways, how will I know if you respond to this??? Good Grief this blogger business is tuff to learn :)