Tuesday, August 5, 2008

ball-a-thon

Tomorrow is the annual {corporate restaurant name here} baseball tournament. Starts at 9am, and goes pretty much all day (if we keep winning, which we should, as the defending champs our team looks really good). Some dinner, maybe a hot tub, then off to basketball at night. We're hoping to maybe win our first game of the season (0-2 so far). Good times...

I think that on Thursday I may be a bit broken in the body. Right now, I have to go and get ready for tomorrow. This will involve tylenol for my screaming headache, and some R&R on the couch.

For those of you missing the daily (or quasi-daily) messages from the bible, I think that they are pretty much on hold until September. I may get one or two in, but this month is chalk full of stuff to do and I don't think I can get the discipline together yet. Soon...

No comments: